ArabSpine (A.S.), is composed of spinal societies, spinal chapters and individuals Spine Surgeons from orthopedists, neurosurgeons and other related medical disciplines throughout the Arab world.
ArabSpine (A.S.) aims to be the main society representing spine surgeons and related spine specialties in the arab world with a mission of developing the spine care for the benefit of patients and physicians.
- ArabSpine is aiming to be the main body for education and training of Ortho/Neuro Spine Surgeons in the Arab countries.
- To maintain high level of expertise, scientific knowledge and training in Arab world in Spine Surgery through academic programs, hands-on teaching techniques, visiting and training in advanced spine departments.
- To ensure that spine patient care is at the highest level compared to the best existing centers in the world.
- To promote and support the progress for spine care through regular advanced training courses and workshops targeting junior spine surgeons and trainees.
- Establish ArabSpine Diploma covering all aspects of spine care and surgery and make it accessible to all trainees and young surgeons.
- Supervise and apply ethical standards for the society.
- Establish positive communication with other scientific and academic associations.